This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Courthouse Edited 1

Apply For/Obtain

Building Permits
Building permits are obtained from the Zoning Office. Call 701-879-6271 for help with building permits.

Call the Treasures office to obtain a copy of your taxes. 701-879-6272
If you want to know how taxes are figured call the Tax Director Monday - Thursday 701-879-6370

Copy of Deeds or other Documents
The Recorders Office has copies of every document recorded in Slope County. 701-879-6275

Pay traffic tickets
You can pay your traffic tickets online at or you can call the Clerk of Courts office at 701-879-6275

Obtain Absentee Ballots and information on Polling places
Call the Auditors Office at 701-879-6276

Renew your vehicle license
Slope County does not have a vehicle licensing department. Bowman County or Stark County would be your closest Counties to renew your vehicle license